- This event has passed.
Folio: Show 2016
November 1, 2016 - November 2, 2016
The Folio: Show provides the essential tools publishers need to navigate change in the magazine business and across the broader media landscape.
Join us at the Hilton Midtown in New York City, November 1-2, 2016 for actionable strategies and tactics in deploying smart marketing, creating compelling content, powering up events, streamlining production and ad ops, and boosting sales.
Our program is specifically designed to deliver insight, inspiration and actionable ideas to challenges facing the magazine industry. It provides tactics that are already working, developed by industry leaders at the top of their games. It features the deepest educational program available at any industry conference, and the most qualified speakers. It covers all of the facets of the successful business, from content to sales, marketing and digital skills.
So if you head up a cross-discipline group or find yourself at the juncture of building cross-discipline strategies and ops, this is your event.
Here’s what you’ll get:
- Inspiring keynotes that offer you more than a novel glimpse into the future—a roadmap for strategic and tactical planning
- Multitrack conference sessions that provide practical, proven case-studies from industry leaders on how they’re growing brands, business and audience
- Workshops that offer highly interactive, deep-dive learning experiences on broader topics
- Special events, awards, breakfasts, lunches and networking opportunities that offer meaningful opportunities to meet and compare notes with your peers
- An Exhibit Hall with more than 50 of the industry’s top solutions providers
Registration Information: FOLIO: Show