U.S. DUO 2014: Register Now, Excellent Program, Great Networking!March 11, 2014 10:38 am
New product announcements and discussions and valuable networking opportunities in Washington D.C. A great place of interest and a program that will be our most interesting and best conference to date!
We are very excited about the array of topics, guest speakers and panel discussions that are being planned for the meeting. We are confident that you will find our meeting highly compelling and the information will be of great value that you will be able to share with your colleagues.
Please join us for a Welcome Reception on Wednesday night, April 23th from 6:00 to 9:00 PM. We will advise you within the next two weeks of the site for the welcome reception.
The meeting will start on Thursday morning, April 24th, at 8:30 AM and will adjourn on Friday, April 25th at approximately 2:00 PM.
Some of the key topics that will be covered include the following:
- Latest developments in TWIST 7 and media production automation
- Integrating 3D into your workflow
- Review the content life cycle challenges and opportunities within the media production workflow
- See the latest developments for on-line approval technologies with ES 4 & DIALOGUE Engine 4
- How to leverage ES 4’s new features for asset management and photo portal solutions
- ePublication creation automation with ES 4 and TWIST 7
- Tips and Tricks and Ask the Engineers
- Customer Case Study Presentations and New Business Opportunities
- Compelling Panel Discussions with Industry Colleagues
We have selected the outstanding Westin Hotel in Georgetown, which is in the heart of Metro D.C. We have secured a room rate of $229 per night.
Please visit the U.S. DUO website and set aside a few moments to register for DUO 2014!
This year’s meeting is a must attend! We look forward to seeing you in Washington, D.C.
Categorised in: General News